Sunday, January 29, 2012

these non-wintery days

gosh, gosh, gosh.

Dearies, it looks as though i'm going to have to become one of those bloggers who only posts once a week, or maybe even two weeks. :(

my schedule just doesn't let me spend mindless hours on the internet anymore...but that's not entirely bad.

However, i think blogging helps keep me accountable in my walk with God. When i take the time to write to you about what God is teaching me, it helps cement it even further in my heart and mind.
Lately i haven't been doing that, and I have to say that it's been hard for me to focus on Jesus at all.

But remember that even when we don't feel like following Jesus, we must. We (I) don't have the right to live life lazily and without a Christ-centered mind-set, even if it's not bad.

So, that's me repenting on my absence on the blog. :)

On to recapping my life, because I know you are just oh-so-interested, right??
mhm. :)



NEW YEARS!




New Years was good, not overly-exciting, but good. I brought in 2012 playing Bible Trivia and drinking sparkling grape juice. :)



LOTS OF BABIES! (or babysitting)









I am so very serious when I say that I think I am happiest when I am with children. They say the funniest things, make the cutest faces.......OH MY!

babies and weddings.....they make me giddy. :)


SCHOOL!

I don't make a habit of photographing myself while I study, so no pictures. Sorry. :)
But, I will say that the chemistry cat has made Chemistry a lot more enjoyable this semester.



BASKETBALL! (brantley's, not mine)



For the FIRST JV win of the season, we celebrated at El Rincon. And the picture is side-ways for some reason.



SOFTBALL!

again, no photos, but the season has begun! So excited!



and that's pretty much been my life since New Years.



I hope you've had a great January, as it comes to a close, giving way to Love Month. :) One of my favorites, even though I'm not in a "relationship".
I just like pink, chocolate, and roses, okay??

Speaking of Valentine's, if you're feeling generous, feel free to buy me chocolate. I won't take it as "flirting", I promise. :)

I love you all!
Happy Sabbath!
:)


p.s.-- it's been so NOT COLD this winter. ?!?!?!?!

No comments: