Monday, July 8, 2013

greater than


When the tears of joy come from finally feeling the warmth of the light at the end of your tunnel-

When the littles don't want to stop hugging you and they shout squealing goodbyes after you as you walk to your car-

When he shares a scripture with you and says that you'll believe in victory together-

When Jesus not only whispers, "I love you," but also, "I like you a lot"- 



Those things are top notch. They rank high on my list of 'greater thans'. 

I'm back in a place where my hands are stretched out before me and Jesus is dumping way more blessing in my lap than I feel like I can handle. I like this place. 

This is a place where the joy is abundant and the grace is overwhelming and the thankfulness becomes my second language. 

Thank God for this place. 
This is my place. 


"When your joy in Me [God] meets My [God's] joy in you, there are fireworks of heavenly ecstasy." 



No comments: