Tuesday, June 29, 2010

been tired all.day.

why am I so tired?? no idea, it's not like I was in the sun ALL day yesterday at Alabama Adventure. nahhhh..... :)



Today has been a slightly busy day. I say 'slightly busy' because I wasn't able to relax but I didn't have a TON to do today. So, just slightly busy. I feel like I've been blogging about stuff I've made or things I've seen online, and haven't really been talking about my life. Which, I assume you're interested in?? but probably not. :)

This summer is going to be VERY busy for me. Aside from a lot of youth functions, I am working a bunch. While Jordyn is away this summer, I am taking over her babysitting job and I am babysitting 2 other girls too. Can you say money, money, money for a truck, truck, truck?? I can! That's what I'm saving for! :) I'm, of course, getting my permit, which I've been studying for by the way. I think I'll pass. let's rephrase that. I hope I'll pass. :)

That's it really. That's my summer. It'll be long, but fun. I go to the beach in two weeks, and I can hardly wait! The sand and sun are calling my name.....

So, that's it for today! Thanks for taking the time to read this! Have a wonderful evening and summer!



P.S.---- this popped up on my Yahoo! news feed. I thought it was hilarious!
p.s. for the P.S.-- check out the part about Alabama being tied for the 2nd fattest state. (that's the funny part.)


{click here}

No comments: