Saturday, August 7, 2010

{dedicated to jordyn}


you all remember a former post of mine similar to this one for cyndi. well, this one is for jordyn.

jordyn is my sister and best friend. she's coming home from working at a summer camp for 5 whole weeks! I've missed her so much!

she is a very special person.

she loves basketball.
she loves brownies and ice cream with chocolate fudge.
she's smart.
she loves ihop
she loves reading.
her favorite color is purple.

One time, jordyn used water instead of milk when she made instant pudding. she was sorely disappointed when it didn't set.

another time, me and jordyn got krispy kreme donuts after a baseball game. it was supposed to be a secret but I spilled the beans as soon as we got home. :)

and yet another time, me, jordyn and cyndi snuck in mt. dew and candy into a late-night movie, and then sang country songs all the way home, which happens pretty often. that same night I took a melatonin pill with mt. dew. what a contradiction! just thought I'd throw that in there. :)

so that's a little about jordyn for ya! have a great day everyone! I know I will! :)

No comments: