Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day...

First day of school went great! I got done around 12:40ish and now I have the whole day to.......?? Well, I'll have to think of something. :)

I hope everyone else is having a good day! Hopefully I'll get to go walk tonight. I wasn't able to go yesterday because I felt a little puny (sick). I still don't feel 100%, but I got a lot of rest yesterday. So today I should be good enough to go and exercise a bit. :)

Also, yesterday, since I wasn't feelin good, I drank a LOT of water! You know, you're supposed to drinks lots of fluids when you're sick. But I want to know why. I'm sure there's some logical, and obvious, explanation; I, however, don't know it. You can bet google will be my best friend until I find out, but if you know, let me know! :) haha :)

good day dears.

p.s.--- big d or bubba's kids might go to my co-op! :) that would be so cool! (if you don't know who they are, I'm so sorry.)

No comments: