Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hello, my name is autumn,

and i have arrived.










































Well, it's about time! :)

This morning me and mom and mrs. michelle, my neighbor and friend, went walking around our neighborhood. Let me tell you, it was COLD! I don't think I even sweat a little bit. that can't be good...
Anyway, so today is my friend Tameria's birthday! Hopefully I'll get to see her at the BH for tutoring today. Tonight we have church so that's exciting. Sorry I haven't been on here lately. It's been a SUPER busy weekend.
And I just thought I would tell yall, regarding one of my older posts, that my John 8:1-11 story was not chosen to be published. I know, it's sad. It is sad! But the reason the fella said he couldn't publish it was because it delt with the topic of adultery and since this was an online magazine for all ages, he didn't think it was appropriate. Oh well. :) I haven't gotten word on the 1 Kings story yet, so maybe we'll do better with that one?? I should hear by today, so you'll be one of the first to know! :)
I hope everyone has a nice day and enjoys the cool weather. I know I'm ready for a change ion the temperature. And for the first time that I can remember, I'm really excited about all the fall colors, scarecrows, and pumpkins. Mommy and Brantely got up in the attic yesterday and got down all of the decorations. This is mom's favorite season so she was all excited setting everything up! haha!
Be sure and get your decorations out too! If you don't have many, follow these links to make some of your own!

Paper Pumpkin (featured here)
Dried Fruit Wreath (featured by me in an older post)

If you have any fall decorating ideas, leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. ;)

No comments: