Thursday, September 23, 2010

uhhhhhhh

i feel like im getting sick. I know, it's probably all in my head, like most things, but I really feel bad. I think I'm just overly tired. You know that feeling you get when you only slept for like 5 hrs the night before?? Yep, that's me. So, I'll be going to bed....right about now! haha! Tomorrow's going to be busy. I've got co-op, cleaning, a doctors appointment, and my cousin's football game! whew! and the rest of the weekend is just horrendous as well, but you know, I would almost rather it be this way than it be boring. you know?? And I'll get to spend some time with my friends from the BH that I haven't seen in years!! ok, more like a week, but I love them so much! :) I hope all is well with yall and your families. :) have a happy weekend everyone!

p.s.-- happy first day of fall! :)

aaaaaannnnd, im curly again. :)

No comments: