Tuesday, January 18, 2011

just a little bit of everything.

finger prints everywhere


















sweet things to wear














beautiful beaded necklaces from Uganda

















a miniature book of quotations for encouragement
(or you could just read the Bible!)
















and I like this video, don't be ignorant. I have shown you so now you know. ;)





and I am about to watch this (via here). It's 38 MINUTES LONG! We'll see how much I get through. ;)

I hope you all have had a great tuesday. Mine's been tiring for everyone, which explains the not-so-heart-felt post-y. my baaadddd. but! I'm still reading great things in my Bible in the Psalms. This verse really stuck out to me; it's been my prayer for a while now, and it turns out, David felt the same way! :)

Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your ways plain for me to follow. Psalm 5:8

The part italicized is the part I've really been praying about! (look! i italicized it again!) ;)



night yall!

No comments: