Sunday, February 13, 2011

God is good,

aaaaaaalllllll the time!
amen.

Today has been SO beautiful! I wish I would've taken a picture of the gorgeousness. :( oh well.
We kept the Carter girls again last night and had SO MUCH fun!! We make cookies, watched a movie, played tag with brantley and bo, painted nails, painted pictures, made valentine cards for our mommas and daddys, and, of course, played outside today. :)
I also got out in the yard with tayler, bo, and brantley, and threw the ball around a bit to get me ready for softball practice tomorrow! I'm so excited. I hadn't realized till tonight just how much I love it!

I also have my four-hour glucose test for my hypoglycemia tomorrow morning, so please pray for me. im kinda reeeeeaaaally nervous/scared. :(

but thats it. Im really tired and I need to go to sleep. :)
I hope you all had a great and beautiful sunday, wherever you are. I hope God spoke to you in whatever service you were in or whatever sky you were looking at.
I am so content. He is so good. All the time.
He is good.


p.s.-- valentine's day is tomorrow!! :)
I love yall!!

No comments: