Monday, March 7, 2011

guest post!

hey everybody! i've got a treat for you today. a guest poster! whoo-hoo!
it's my good friend Tayler. he thought it would be a good idea if he and i took a Bible verse every week or so and gave our seperate opinions on it and let God use us to encourage you through His Word. I think it's a great idea, so i'm letting him go first. ;) He chose Romans 8:39. All that is italisized is Tayler's blogging. :)


neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39 (niv)


Romans 8:39 is definitely one of my favorite verses in the Bible! "Why," you may ask, "is that verse one of your favorite's in the whole Bible? There are so many other great verses in the Bible; so why that one?"
Well, because it makes me feel good to know that no matter how bad I screw up, God still loves me and will help me through any hard time that comes my way. It's a relief to know that even when:
 -you screw up and dissapoint your parents
 -your friends aren't nice and don't include you in anything

or whatever reason you may be going through a hard time for, you can look back on this verse and be reminded of God's love. This was just how God spoke to me through Romans 8:39.
I hope this encouraged you!
-Tayler H.


I agree completely! It's as simple as that. His love endures forever, and nothing can come between you and that love.

Thank you Tayler!
He'll be back again with another verse that we'll try and colaberate on later. ;)

Any verse suggestions out there?!?!

I hope you all have a fabulous!
I love you all, and Jesus loves you more! :)





p.s.-- Tayler and I are going to the spring formal together as friends!
YAY for Bible-loving-friends-who-ask-you-to-formal-and-you-dont-have-to-feel-weird-about-it type of friends!
yay Jesus! :)

No comments: