Wednesday, April 13, 2011

blue-skies and wide-eyes

Hello, lovely people. :)
I usually like to blog after I've had a quiet time so I can share with you something God has been talking to me about.
But, this morning, I've got blue skies on my mind. And I've decided to pull straight from Scripture, and let God speak to you however He wants. :)

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Romans 1:20

Through everything God's made, we can clearly see His invisible, and divine qualities. wow.

And now, for some blue sky entertainment:

sometimes I see Heaven

cloud art

blue sky nature

music under my feet

blue skies and sunshine


And by the way, the sky is blue today. The sky is here today, and I have faith that it will be here tomorrow, too. I believe this, because the God I worship has brought is here everyday since the beginning of creation, and the God I worship is faithful. And he likes blue skies.



I love you all!
Happy, blue-sky Wednesday!
:)

No comments: