Wednesday, April 20, 2011

laughing at a wanna-be

Right now, I am laughing at the devil man. yes, laughing my head off! because this verse,

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

tells me I have nothing to fear! NOTHING!

When we say to God, "Oh, but if I do that, they may kill me. I can't go there. They'll kill me."
God says, "That's it?? You're worried about that??"

Because dying IS gain!
I know, it's been my theme on here for a few days now. But hear me on this:
The greatest, absolute greatest thing we could fear, is Satan. Not his demons or his workers, but the man himself. And Christ tells us that He has no power over us! No power that which God has not given to him.
WOW.

plus, i think you should know a little secret:

God will live forever in riches and glory and praises.
Satan will live in a fiery hole that resembles a gigantic bonfire (only infinity times bigger).


this seems like a no-brainer to me!
My Lord is risen and coming back for me! I have nothing to fear!


1 God is our refuge and strength,

an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.
7 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.
8 Come and see what the LORD has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
11 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress

Psalm 46
 
 So, fear not, my loves, as you go about your day! Know whose you are and what he's done for you.



I love you all!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: