Wednesday, May 4, 2011

cold night

hello, loves. :) How did you sleep last night?? I slept well, except for I was cold. Oh well.


Now it's a new day! And this verse is encouraging me:

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

So that's what I'm working on. Being humble, seeking God's face, and not giving in to my wicked ways. It's hard to do, because we are human- naturally evil. It goes against ourselves when we follow God, but that's what it means to die to ourself, daily even.
Work with me on it?? :)

Alrighty, I'm off. Lots of things to do today! I know, it's a short post, but chew of the verse for a while. Live by it. :)



I love you all!
May the 4th be with you!
;)

No comments: