Sunday, May 29, 2011

i sought, and i found

happy weekend, my dears!

i'm back from my "break" that I took for about 3 days. it wasn't long, but just long enough for God to answer every one of my prayer requests.
- He told me what to pray, and how to pray it.
- He took away every ounce of my confusion!
- And He is continually growing my faith, everyday.

How awesome is our God?!?!


thank you all SOMUCH for praying for me! yall are great and i love yall so much!




I feel like I need to take this post to remind yall how awesome are God is.
In case you didn't know, Jesus is the best thing that could ever happen to you.

Be honest with yourself. You're longing for something, deeeeep down. There's an ongoing sadnessin the center of your heart if you're not a believer, isn't there?? You try and satisfy yourself and stifle the pain with earthly things and man-made "fixes". But what you need to realize is that none of those things will help.
They weren't even designed to.

Imagine a key-hole in the very center of your heart. If you unlock this key-hole, you will be filled with love and joy and hope forever. That's a very exciting thought, so you search for the key. You try all sorts of things, but nothing fits just right, and nothing unlocks the key-hole.
Now, let me introduce you to Jesus. He is the key you need.

Jeremiah 10:6-7 says this:

"Lord, there is no one like you! For you are great , and your name is full of power. Who would not fear you, O King of nations? That title belongs to you alone! Among all the wise people of the earth, and in all the kingdoms of the world, there is no one like you."

Jesus is amazing. You will never find another key like Jesus.
You will never need another key, but Jesus.



If you doubt anything in this world, don't let it be Jesus and his promises.
Trust His Word.


But please, also trust me on this. Time and time again, I have needed God's Word. I have needed it to be truth and I have needed it to be there for me.
And time and time again it's been there. It's answered. It's spoken.

Here's a cool quote:

“The Holy Scriptures are our letters from home.”

— St. Augustine of Hippo

 
 
God is awesome. Don't forget it.
The Word Answers. Don't forget it.
 
 
 
I love you all, and thank you all for praying for me! I'm happy to back, with God in the driver's seat! :)
Happy Memorial Day weekend!
 
 
 
 
p.s.-- Daddy's home!! He got in yesterday, just in time for his and mom's anniversary! happy 17 years! :)

No comments: