Monday, May 30, 2011

wild about you

happy memorial day!

i'm so thankful to have my family all around me. we ate yummy ribs that daddy smoked for 6 HOURS, played card games, and watched tv! it's nice to be all together, under one roof, having a great time together. :)

and this morning was the first day of VBS at Capstone! i'm partnering with another girl, and the two of us are in charge of the Bible Adventures! (cue cool, super-hero music!)
we're the best station. hands-down. ;)

i hope you all have had a great day! i hope you all got to spend some time with your family today too. :)


aaaaand now, here's the Bible verse we focused on at VBS today:

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139

Like we told the kids, God is WILD about YOU!
:)


I love you all!
Happy Memorial Day!
:)

No comments: