Sunday, March 25, 2012

beautiful in its time

hello, lovies! :)
i hope you all had a great weekend. i did!

my small group from church (well, two of us from the small group....) and our small group leader went on a "mini-girls'" weekend trip to the country! we stayed with my small group leader's grandmother, which was very nice. her house was a lot like my grandparents' house, so i felt very at home. :)
i didn't take pictures though, sorry. we didn't do much, just mainly slept late, played Phase Ten, and ate. we ate a lot of food.

anywho!
butterflies have been making me really happy lately. so maybe they'll make you happy too:

































He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecc. 3:11



i hope you all are having a nice spring so far!
enjoy what's left of your march. :)


p.s.-- The Hunger Games movie was AMAZING. please go see it if you haven't, and read the books too!
I've also heard (from my parents and friends = reliable sources) that October Baby was fantastic! I can't wait to see this movie, about forgiveness and how every life is beautiful. go see it!



No comments: