Friday, June 3, 2011

preparing a place




"My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." John 14:2-3 









*
a yard with flowers even better than ours.






*
a place with even vaster seas.


 


*
a land featuring sweeter treats.




*
a time, for happier memories that will last for eternity.


Whom His love cannot remember?
Who can cease to sing His praise?





Happy Friday to you all! VBS is now over, and the weekend is here!! Well, it will be after I babysit tonight. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's birthday party and another friend's softball game that afternoon!


But I've been thinking a lot about heaven. I've met some people these past few weeks who I really hope are in heaven with me someday. Especially the little girl i talked about the other day.
And all during VBS I kept reminding the kids that if Jesus is our forever friend, as we call Him, we get to be together in heaven forever!
But it makes me sad to think that some people I know won't go to heaven, despite how hard I try to tell them about Jesus. I pray so hard that every one of those kids decides for themselves to let Jesus save them.



those are just some random thoughts..... :)

i love you all!
have a great weekend!
:)

No comments: